Unrivaled – The Path of a Listing
The White Glove
~ Standard of Service ~
Everyone loves to look at beautiful homes. It is eye candy. Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty is fortunate to represent the ‘lion’s share’ of the higher-end homes in Arizona that higher-net-worth buyers seek and many of the rest of us dream about!
Hand-in-glove in representing these fine properties is the expectation of exceptional service. And we deliver. But the truth is that the white glove treatment is really a standard of service that extends to all sellers, at all price points:
- Professionally shot, high-resolution photography – each listing has a minimum of 10 photos that must meet rigorously maintained standards. Hi-res is critically important to maintaining the quality of the photos when a user chooses to print an on-line brochure. Ø Carefully crafted remarks – the ‘sell’ on-line is not only about great photography, but an equally appealing description of the homes features and amenities.
- Large format Photo Gallery for every listing, at all price points. Property representation on SIR.com is utterly unique, easy to read and lifestyle driven.
- Search by lifestyle – a popular property search option, with dedicated websites for Golf, Ski, Farm & Ranch and Waterfront. (38% of visitors use our Lifestyle Search).
- Only Sotheby’s International Realty listings are displayed – guaranteeing not only a consistent quality of representation, but better exposure for our inventory of homes.
- Distribution Channels – We partner with & distribute properties to the most significant media companies in the world to drive qualified traffic to SIR.com, where buyers find your property listing.
- List Hub – Every click through to the details page of your listing, or ‘virtual showings’ are tracked and recorded. Seller reports can be automated.
- Search Engine Marketing – dynamic, relevant information on SIR.com insures high ‘organic’ visibility to search engines, as well as paid ads. Over 90% of homes searches begin online.
- And now 44% of buyers report they first viewed the home they purchased on-line!
SIR Mobile – Reaching a global audience of millions of viewers, allowing us to share the Arizona lifestyle to our friends from Canada to China. The irony is that, just like it’s better to be the smaller home among larger homes (the larger homes bringing up value by proximity), there is a distinct advantage in exposure and perceived value as our lower to mid-range properties are showcased along with the finest properties money can buy